Thursday, March 27, 2008

a good boring day

No temps today, I continue to feel better and build my strength. I had a much better night's sleep last night without a fever, and anticipate more of the same tonight. All the nurses seem to be pulling for me to go home, but the docs just keep saying "let's take it day by day". They did say it was possible they might send me home sometime this weekend, but felt like Mon. was probably more realistic. They want to make sure I am free from fevers for at least 3 days, and all other indications are headed in the right direction, too. I had another chest CT scan today, and will hopefully get good results tomorrow AM. I am still coughing a good bit, so we need to pray that I would be able to kick that so I can get out of here ASAP. Hopefully, tomorrow will be just as uneventful as today, and continued progress will be made towards going home. You can also pray that some mouth sores that have shown up would disappear. They appear to be related to the GVHD, so they're not too worried about them, but it is making it a little difficult to eat certain things. Thanks for your continued prayers and support.

No comments: