Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 15

Well, the doctors were again pleasantly surprised at my progress this AM, and indicated if all goes well, they may give me clearance Sun. AM to check out of here on Monday! Please continue to pray toward that end...God is influencing the hearts and minds of doctors. Lisa and JJ got here at 10am, and shortly after, Mom Mom & Pop Pop brought Jilli in from her night in the RV. She had a blast, and could not stop talking about it! WE watched some LIttle Einstien videos while we waited for the doctor to show up on rounds (they do them a bit later on the weekend). Nothing new to him that would seem to keep me here. Hopefully, 12 hours from now, I am hearing the words "go home tomorrow"! That would be wonderful. It will remain to be seen whether they can schedule to have my central line removed early enough on Monday. If not, the docs told me I can go home with it, and they'll make an appointment later in the week for me to have it out during my first clinic visit, which will probably be Wed. or Thu. if I go home Mon.

Mom & Dad were nable to get out of here in time today to hit the dump station, so they decided to hang around through the day, and will leave first thing tomorrow AM to return to NJ. Dad is excited because he found a new dump station at a new Cabela's store in Hartford, CT, so they're going to go there on the way home rather than try to hit the place up here (Cabela's is cheaper, too). I will try to post as early as possibe in the afternoon whether I am going home Mon.

Even if it ends up being Tue., it would be a good idea to redirect al future cards, encouragements, etc. to Lisa's folks house:
c/o 95 Maple Ave
Claremont, NH 03743

More tomorrow...keep praying - the end is almost here!

No comments: