Friday, April 25, 2008

good visit today

Had a good visit at the hospital today. My kidney #s are correcting themselves, and they hope to be able to further back me off some of the immune suppressants after the Day 60 bone marrow biopsy, which will be next Thu. May 1. I should get the results of that biopsy on Fri. May 9, and we may then be released to return home to Waldoboro - pray with us toward that end! We think that perhaps due to the increase in activity level and such, I have lost another 4 lbs., and am now down to 181, although the doc wasn't as concerned about it as I had previously thought. I almost feel like I need to set up an eating schedule, but I know I just can't eat sometimes. The doctor said he was very encouraged to see me doing so well. Keep up the prayers...they are making a difference!

1 comment:

Christian Teacher Public School said...

Hi Jon, Lisa and kids,

Hadn't check your blog in a while and my Bible study ladies asked about you, so glad to see you're expecting to go home soon. We'll pray to that end.

Amy Ballard