Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No real news...all going smoothly

There's not really anything new to report, other than the fact that I continue to increase strength and stamina, and have now increased the length of my daily walk by 50%. It has been REALLY nice to have 9 days between doctor's visits, and we hope to learn Friday when my next bone marrow biopsy will be - hopefully, sometime next week. I know I will need some treatment this week, as I'm due for my every-other-week iv/ig treatment this week, and perhaps some magnesium or sodium or something else, but maybe my kidney #s will have improved even further, and all of those electrolyte levels will have corrected themselves. We'll find out Friday! Continue to pray for weight gain, as I'm still pretty thin and most of my clothes still kind of "hang" on me, or so Lisa tells me. I'm just glad to be out of the XL dept.! I don't want to go back to XL, but filling out my large's would be nice. I'll update again after the visit on Friday.

No comments: