Saturday, January 26, 2008

On the road again (cue the music!)

Yes, we will be hitting the road again tomorrow to head down to Claremont for my surgery on Monday. I talked with the surgeon on Thu., and he said so long as I did not get worse than I was describing to him, we would go ahead with the surgery. I am the first surgery of the day on Monday, so I have to be at Dartmouth at 6am, meaning we have to leave Claremont at 5:15AM - I haven't been awake to see those digits on the clock in a long time!

Pray with us for:
1) safe travels - not only tomorrow but also for Lisa during the week as she travels back and forth between Dartmouth and Claremont.
2) my continued healing from this cold over the next several days
3) the surgery to go smoothly and be as minimal as possible, and that the recovery would be speedy and uneventful so that we might get to the transplant in a timely manner

I don't know when I will be able to post again, but either I or Lisa will try to post the results of the surgery ASAP, but probably not until at least Tue. Thanks for continuing to check in and pray.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

We are praying for you all, especially today. We will continue to do so and check on your blog for updates. We're so glad that we can come here to keep updated on you guys.

Robyn

SHELLY said...

Praying for you all today!!!