Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No news yet

With so many folks asking right now, I thought I'd at least let you know that we have no new definitive news yet to share with you at this point. I will be travelling back down to NH for another appointment at Dartmouth on Friday @ 10am, and that is as far as I know right now. I am still waiting for definitive results on last Thursday's biopsy of a spot in my left lung that seemed to be "hotter" on the PET scan than before. They have not yet determined whether it is an infection, more cancer, or what. Those findings will come to bear on my transplant plans, so at this point we are just waiting for the results, and would ask you to wait patiently and prayerfully with us.
- Psalm 33:20 " We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield."
I will post any further update we get as soon as I can.

No comments: