Thursday, February 26, 2009

appointments moved

Just a note about the schedule change for my appointments that were to be tomorrow. Due to scheduling conflicts on the hospital's end, all of my 1 year checkup stuff will NOT happen tomorrow, but has been postponed to the end of next week. I will have my PET scan on Thu. afternoon March 5, and my annual visit with the doctor on Friday morning, and my 1 year bone marrow biopsy on Fri. afternoon March 6. I should get results on the PET scan by the end of the day on Friday, and bone marrow biopsy results by the end of the following week (Fri. March 14). I will post again when I have these results. I continue to progress in strength and endurance, as well as weight gain, though both are still a atruggle and neither is progressing as much or as quickly as I like. Feels a lot like 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

No comments: