Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday night at home

It's been a while since I blogged, so I thought I'd give an update while I'm thinking about it. I rescheduled all of my 6 month checkups and scans from the day of Mom's funeral to this past Mon. 9/15 and Tue. 9/16. I won't get any results until next Fri. 9/26, when I will travel down for an appointment with Dr. Hill to get the results and map out the frequency of my future visits. All the tests went off OK, although I do have a rash that seems to have developed either from drug interactions or as a first sign of graft-vs-host disease. Obviously, I hope its the former, rather than the latter. I will be having a skin biopsy done in Brunswick on Mon. afternoon. Please continue to keep these matters in prayer, as well as Dad, Brian & Jenn, Kevin, and Lisa & I as we continue to grieve & process Mom's passing away.

No comments: