Friday, September 26, 2008

all tests clear

All of my 6 month tests and scans came back and are clean, clear, & free from any and all signs of cancer! I also received back results from my skin biopsy done this past Monday, and the symptoms I've been experiencing are NOT graft vs. host disease. It is now assumed that they must be some sort of medication allergy reaction or interaction. Those symptoms are beginning to subside, as are some of the symptoms of this awful cold I've had for the better part of a week already. I am hoping and praying that a rainy weekend of more rest and fluids will help bring this chapter to a close. Thanks for checking in, and continuing to pray. Dad, Kevin, Brian, & Jenn are on their way to Penn State for the Illinois game tomorrow night, hoping for the rain to hold off...Go Lions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news!!!!!!! So happy to hear you are cancer free. May you remain that way...always & forever! Yes, Go Lions!!! Prayers & love from, Mrs. Z.

Christian Teacher Public School said...

Glad to hear it, Jon! Hope the whole family is feeling much better.
Amy