Thursday, January 1, 2009

what a way to start the New Year!

I sit and write tonight from the friendly confines of Dartmouth...again. After celebrating Christmas with Lisa's family on Monday, I came here for a regularly scheduled doctor's visit yesterday, and with a cough that had not gotten better in 2 weeks, they ordered a chest x-ray, which revealed a case of double pneumonia (both lungs). I was somewhat surprised because I had not had any fevers and felt pretty good, but all of that changed after getting checked in here yesterday afternoon. I spiked a high fever last night and vomited, and slept very little all night. I felt a little better earlier today, but am now feeling like the fever is returning, and I have been unable to eat anything all day. Please pray that the docs can figure out what's going on, treat it properly, and get me out of here quickly.

No comments: