Tuesday, June 3, 2008

home for my birthday!

I am being discharged from the hospital here in Brunswick shortly, and will be home for birthday dinner with Lisa and the kids! All the arrangements have been made to continue to get my IV treatments 3x/day at home through Sat., and I was able to get up with my dr. at Dartmouth, and we're going to keep the schedule down there this week, as long as the shingles and/or pain don't get worse or spread in the next day or two. So, sometime Thu., we'll head down to NH, and on Fri., I'll see my doc, get an IV treatment (different than what I'm getting here), and then have my Day 90 bone marrow biopsy. We plan to return home to Waldoboro on Sat. During this time, you can pray with us that:
1) pain would remain under control
2) the shingles would not spread and begin to resolve themselves
3) we would have safety driving down and back to NH
4) all would go smoothly with the home treatments this week

Thanks for continuing to check in and lift us up in prayer. I'll update again when we get home from NH, and sooner if something changes, so stay tuned!

No comments: