Wednesday, June 24, 2009

appts Fri. June 19

I had appointments this past Friday, and though not much has changed in my condition, status, or symptoms, there was enough to encourage the docs to say that they think I may have turned the corner with this virus, and might now be on the upswing of the curve, headed ever so slowly still, towards healing. i am coughing more, and breathing is a bit more labored, though it seems that is tied to the humidity outside. i will have my next visit witht he docs on Fri. July 10th, and they will run a number of tests and scans that day to make sure nothing is getting worse and the virus is getting better.

So, for now, pray with us that:
1) the virus really is healing and getting out of my system, and that healing would happen a bit more rapidly than it has been.
2) the tests & scans would show no growth or progression with either cancer or the virus,
3) that i wouldn't have to have any further inpatient treatment for the virus
4) for safe travels to NH and back for the visit on the 10th, and that we'd be able to make these trips less frequent real soon.

thanks, Jon & Lisa

1 comment:

Vick said...

Jon - I don't know you very well, however, I heard about your condition while attending another church several years ago. I have been praying for you weekly since that time. I continue to pray for you & your family, and trust God will give you a complete healing... Thank you for being so faithful to Him - you are an inspiration and an example to us all.